Pages

Mar 16, 2013

Passion for fashion #2 goodbye for khaki ???

Is it really true that we need to say goodbye for khaki color in our outfit for this season? For me it is not the best news. At the beginning I knew that you never can trust the color like khaki, because it is a pretty timeless fabric, but everybody was really obsessed about this color last season with all military jackets, cargo pants and animal prints.
 I think is about time to say goodbye for it and find something new for this season.
I made some proper goodbye with my khaki shirts and my favorite ZARA skinny jeans. 

 
Blazer: VERO MODA
Shirts: VERO MODA
Bag: River Island
Jeans: Zara 
Necklace: old gift from polish girl;

Photos by Tiago Sabioni

Let me know what u think about my outfit and what was your top colors from last season.
xx 
Moni

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, me too. And I was looking at new collection - this color will be on this season too :)

      Delete
  2. i love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com

    ReplyDelete